Last update: 22/07/2021
This Policy covers how SWEDCHAMBRASIL treats your data. If you have any questions, please contact us through our communication channels.
1. Which of your data are processed?
SWEDCHAMBRASIL collects and stores the following personal data that You provide by filling out a membership form, registering, contacting, or receiving a newsletter:
- Contact information: name, telephone number, e-mail address, address, postal code, title/function, CPF or equivalent foreign identification, RG or RNE and date of birth;
2. Purpose, storage time, and exclusion
We collect and store your data to:
- proceed with its association with SWEDCHAMBRASIL;
- carry out marketing and publicity actions, for example, to inform you about upcoming SWEDCHAMBRASIL events;
- possibly to comply with a legal, judicial, or regulatory order or exercise any rights in the judicial or administrative scope;
We only process data that is relevant and suitable for the purposes defined above and only the amount of data necessary and the data necessary to fulfill the specific purpose.
The data processing of specific types may be determined by law. The type and amount of personal data processed may also be necessary to fulfill a contract or other legal obligations. Before processing your personal data, we assess whether it is possible to limit the amount of data collected and whether certain types of data can be anonymized or pseudo-anonymized.
Your data transmitted to SWEDCHAMBRASIL will be stored in our database for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. SWEDCHAMBRASIL may keep personal data stored after receiving the deletion request, in compliance with the applicable legislation or court order, or to protect SWEDCHAMBRASIL’s rights.
If we had to process your data for a purpose other than that for which the data were obtained, you will be informed of the new purpose and we will ask for your prior consent to this new processing.
If You were interested in deleting the data you provided, those collected and stored by SWEDCHAMBRASIL, You should contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting the permanent exclusion of your information.
SWEDCHAMBRASIL will store your exclusion request and, observing the legal term of mandatory custody of certain data, will arrange for the destruction or anonymization of information capable of identifying You.
In compliance with applicable law or compliance with a court order, SWEDCHAMBRASIL may keep certain of your data stored for a reasonable period that complies with the law or court order, after you request exclusion. Such data will not be anonymized or destroyed by SWEDCHAMBRASIL before the end of this period.
3. Transfer of personal data to third parties – When your data is shared
The information collected or provided by You will not be transferred to third parties, except:
- when You request or authorize SWEDCHAMBRASIL to share with partners or third parties;
- PayPal/other payment processors for payment of your event participation or membership fee (if applicable);
- to bodies, authorities, and other entities of the public power, to comply with the legislation and regulations applicable to SWEDCHAMBRASIL;
- to bodies, authorities and other entities of the public power, as well as to individuals or legal entities of a private nature, in compliance with a legal obligation or a court order;
- for the exercise and defense of any rights of SWEDCHAMBRASIL, at its sole discretion, including in the context of judicial or administrative proceedings; and
- With suppliers, consultants, marketing partners, research companies, and other service providers or business partners, such as payment processors and facilitators; cloud storage providers; data analysis providers; research partners; suppliers that help SWEDCHAMBRASIL improve the functioning and security of its systems; consultants, lawyers, accountants, and other professional service providers.
4. Protection of Personal Information – What we do to protect your personal information
We have data security processes in place, including guidelines and measures to protect your data from destruction, loss, or alteration, as well as from unauthorized disclosure or access.
We maintain control procedures regarding data access rights by our personnel authorized to process personal data. We constantly back up our data to prevent data loss and apply encryption technologies to protect the confidentiality and authenticity of your data.
In the event of a security breach, which may expose you to a high level of risk of discrimination, identity theft, financial loss, reputational damage, or other significant disadvantages, we will inform You as soon as possible of the security breach.
5. What are your rights and who can You contact?
You can, at any time, ask SWEDCHAMBRASIL:
- confirmation of the existence of processing of your data;
- access to your data;
- correction of incomplete, inaccurate, or outdated data;
- portability of data, observing commercial and industrial secrets;
- exclusion of personal data processed with your consent, except in cases where data maintenance is necessary due to:
- compliance with the legal or regulatory obligation by SWEDCHAMBRASIL;
- transfer to a third party; or
- exclusive use of SWEDCHAMBRASIL, its access by third parties prohibited, and provided that the data is anonymized;
- information on public and private entities with which SWEDCHAMBRASIL shared data use;
- information about the possibility of not providing consent and about the consequences of denial;
- revocation of consent.
Consent – Unless we have legal grounds to process your data without consent, we will always obtain your consent before processing your data.
Consent is voluntary, and You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To receive more information, or to revoke your consent, use the information, contact the SWEDCHAMBRASIL Data Protection Officer via e-mail: email@example.com
SWEDCHAMBRASIL assumes the role of data controller and complies with legal regulations for the protection of personal data. If you need information about data processing or make any request regarding personal data, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Data Protection Officer is Mr. Jonas Lindström e-mail: email@example.com
When using cookies, We will inform You of the use and purpose of data collection through cookies. Before storing cookies on your device, we will ask for your consent to do so.